San Miguel de Allende
Welcome to San Miguel de Allende
- Refine Your Search -
- San Miguel de Allende -
- Tips for visiting -
- The setting is a steep hillside high in the Sierra Madre Mountains
- The baroque and neoclassical colonial architecture has drawn an international arts community
- The very charming town and nearby Sanctuary of Atotonilco are both World Heritage Sites
- Cobblestone streets, stunning architecture, galleries, boutiques, restaurants and cafes
- LaCure offers very carefully chosen private residences for your pleasure
- Exploring San Miguel de Allende -
Year after year, San Miguel de Allende is one of the top-rated vacation destinations in Mexico. One soon learns what it is that entices visitors to return so often. The quaint cobblestone streets and charming colonial architecture have been the inspiration for generations of artists. San Miguel de Allende boasts a thriving art scene and several Mexican fiestas.
If you want to experience the real Mexico and become acquainted with the essence of its culture, our San Miguel de Allende villa offers a luxurious retreat amid the lively street scenes of the city.
San Miguel de Allende is home to a large community of artists, writers and musicians. Soak in the cultural magnificence of the many local festivities, Mexican folk traditions and religious celebrations that take place on the streets. Take a break from partying by relaxing in the luxury of the LaCURE San Miguel de Allende villa. The distinguished property was custom-built and has every amenity imaginable, including a swimming pool, library and Jacuzzi.
One of the finest San Miguel de Allende villas, the property features lush gardens, lavish accommodations and a breathtaking courtyard. You can spend your days exploring the sights and sounds of San Miguel de Allende, or choose to remain in the villa, taking a dip in the pool, admiring the elegant dé