Welcome to Jumby Bay
- Refine Your Search -
- Jumby Bay -
- Tips for visiting -
- 300 acre private resort located just two miles off the island of Antigua
- Breathtaking private white sand beaches
- Home to abundance of tropical species of flora and fauna including the endangered hawksbill turtle
- Fitness center, spa , beachside swimming pools, restaurant and bar
- Croquet and putting green
- Sunfloats, Sunfish sailboats and sailboarding
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Exploring Jumby Bay -
Jumby Bay is a private 300 acre resort enclave located just two miles off the Caribbean island of Antigua. It is a spectacularly lovely retreat that is home to several secluded private estate homes, which rent separately and offer both privacy as well as access to some of the most breathtaking beaches the West Indies have to offer.
The resort is also home to two fine restaurants, a boutique, a 25 meter freshwater lap pool, an oceanfront infinity pool, a croquet and putting green, two restaurants, a beachside bar as well as its own Rosewood spa. It is the perfect place to engage in activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, sailing, bird watching and deep relaxation.
The island is a lush tropical paradise, home to a variety of wildlife species and colorful flora. Because it is a nesting ground for the endangered hawksbill turtle, Jumby Bay is also home to the Hawskbill Turtle Project, which works to preserve this magnificent marine animal.
Day trips and excursion to Antigua and other nearby islands are easily arranged, as are dive lessons, day sailing, island tours and Pilates lessons. While Jumby Bay offers plenty of activities to choose from, it is also a great place to relax in a hammock or lie on the beach and take in the warm tropical rays.